Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fall/Halloween Reversible Sign

Remember the boards that gave me the wood sliver? They've been waiting for me to work on them and I finally got time to do so.

I knew I wanted to do a Fall sign since Fall is my favorite time of year. I laid the boards out, painted the backgrounds, then all the details.


Then I had a thought! Why not paint the backside so it could be a reversible sign? Ok! I think I will do a Halloween sign for the other side.

Found some inspiration on Pinterest:

source

and came up with this:


Yay! I now have two signs in one!

Fall:


Halloween:


Which is your favorite side?

Now all I have to do is wire it together and add the hanger. Then it's going to the farm!

I'm off to decorate the front porch...From everyone else's posts, I'm obviously behind. :o) Here's a sneak peak at my scarecrow:

He's an oldie but goodie.

Have a great weekend! We're off to the farm. I can't wait!
:o)
Cecilia

Please join me at these parties:
Flusters Creative Muster Party
Lavender Garden Cottage- Cottage Style Party
The Dedicated House Make It Pretty Monday

12 comments:

  1. So cute- I think the Fall side is my favorite--but I like both sides. Happy Fall to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diana. I think it's my favorite too. :) happy Fall to you too!
      Hugs
      Cecilia

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your signs you made and I like the Fall side too! I don't have any decorations up yet either. Have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have the porch done by the end of the week! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Halloween side is my fav! Can hardly wait for my trip to the farm:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! We are going to have fun! :-) Isn't the spider "o" the cutest ever on the sign? Have a great weekend, Roxanne!

      Delete
  4. So very cute. I love them both....but I love owls so the fall sign will get my vote. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the owl cute? Thanks for voting. Wish you were going with me to the farm!

      Delete
  5. Great idea Cecilia! That's one of those 'why didn't I think of this before' moments!

    I like the Fall sign, but true confession time. When it comes to Halloweeen, I'm not a huge fan of decorating. Ironically, if I'm going to do it, I would want to go all out...coffins, vampires, witches, cauldrons, you name it. Having said that, your sign is adorable, but you make everything look so cute! You're so talented!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Doreen, I can just see you with all your scary stuff. :D I like the cute Halloween stuff but occasionally, I think I could get into the spooky decorations.

      Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  6. Cecilia, I love the fall side. Also, love the painting you sent to Suzan of her little dog, Soda. SO sweet! You're such a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...